On September 22nd, 2008, Homelife/Realty Centre Corp., became Royal Lepage Realty Centre.
This move was needed to provide our clients with increased customer service. Our address and management stays the same
with our ultra modern office at 2150 Hurontario Street, just north of the QEW. What did change are the many different opportuniities and customer service that Royal Lepage can offer including world wide exposure and relocation services.
ROYAL LePAGE REALTY CENTRE, Formerly Homelife Realty Centre Corp.,Brokerage
2150 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario (905) 279-8300. Each of independantly owned and operated.
A Brief Introduction to Royal Lepage Realty Centre Corp., Brokerage
ROYAL LePAGE Realty Centre, Brokerage offers complete real estate services: residential, industrial, commercial and investment; and a full-time in house (no fees) Mortgage Broker.
Our commitment is to provide superior service with a high degree of integrity to our clients and
customers! It is our pledge to adhere to the Higher Standards of our profession in dealing with the
public and our fellow realtors.
A proud Canadian owned company with a varied ethnic composure allowing us to offer services
to any community, also committed to giving back to the community and holds annual fundraisers for local charities.
* Operated as a very successful independent Broker since 1966.
* In 1994 Frank Sbrocchi purchased a franchise and founded HomeLife/Realty Centre Corporation Brokerage.
* Annually we have been in the HomeLife Top 10 Offices in Canada.
* ROYAL LePAGE Realty Centre, Brokerage offers a multicultural team of professionals.
* ROYAL LePAGE Realty Centre, Brokerage efficiently serves Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Burlington, Milton and the Greater Toronto Area.
* Our expertise includes both residential and commercial properties.
* We employ the latest technology to deliver the most recent and accurate information.
* Our company offers a total real estate package, including on the premises mortgage services.
* ROYAL LePAGE Realty Centre, Brokerage is a strong supporter of the community agencies dedicated to working with people in need.
Under Frank Sbrocchi's past leadership and Phil's current leadership, the professionals at Royal Lepage Realty Centre have contributed to the vitality and success of this company. Each of our agents is firmly committed to:
* Addressing the needs of clients through skill, loyalty and confidentiality.
* Providing the most current real estate market information applicable to each individual client.
* Coordinating the efforts of all individuals to ensure a successful transaction for the client.
* Utilizing advanced technology to provide clients with accurate and pertinent marketing information.
* Promoting and maintaining the highest integrity, moral standards and ethical business practices. Our multicultural staff at HomeLife/Realty Centre Corporation Brokerage, reflects the cultural diversity of the community that we serve. Representing many great world cultures and being fluent in several languages, we pride ourselves in our ability to serve our clients in a familiar and comfortable environment.
Royal LePage has been a provider of real estate services since 1913. Our name is recognized Canada-wide as a leader in the industries in which we operate. The Company has emerged from a three year restructuring program with a strong balance sheet
and innovative programs.
It all started in 1913 with a man named Albert E. LePage, a Canadian.
Albert LePage revolutionized the real estate industry in the country by being the first agent in Toronto to turn buying and
selling homes into an accessible and professional enterprise. He actively sought clients through follow-up inquiries, took
buyers from house to house by car and used descriptive ads in newspapers -- all industry standards today. He was also instrumental in establishing the Toronto Real Estate Board which helped raise the standards of the industry. By the time he retired in 1953, Mr. LePage had moved the company beyond the residential market and into home building and the subdivision and sale of estates. Albert E. LePage began with a vision of what a company with his name on the door (and the words 'For Sale' on a sign) should represent: impeccable professionalism, principled conduct and the highest moral and ethical standards. Today, more than 80 years later, these prinicples still guide us in everything we do.
Here, at a glance, is how we got where we are today:
- 1955 - 1960 commercial division developed
By 1967, A.E. LePage had expanded beyond Toronto and by 1970, beyond Ontario through a series of mergers and acquisitions
A series of purchases from 1970 to 1976 gave LePage a residential brokerage presence from British Columbia to Quebec
In 1974, the company moved into real estate development with the incorporation of Canlea Ltd.
In 1984, A.E. LePage and Royal Trust merged their real estate brokerage and fee business, naming the new company Royal LePage
In 1987 Royal LePage became a 54% owned division within the Trilon Financial Group
Today we are a privately owned company.
About our Future
Royal LePage is Canada’s fastest growing real estate franchisor with over 8000 sales representatives and staff
in more than 550 offices from coast-to-coast. Recognized as a North American industry leader in technology,
Royal LePage is committed to providing its sales force with the tools and training they require to meet the needs
of a changing consumer. As our industry continues to change, our commitment to our leadership role and investment
in this future grows, and with it the success of our people.